Sprinkler Installation and Design
Millburn Lawn & Landscape provides comprehensive residential and commercial landscaping services throughout Salt Lake City.
Millburn Lawn and Landscape will design and install a custom
sprinkler/irrigation system for your home or business. With over 20
years combined experience, our Sprinkler Professionals offer the best
service in the industry. We use only the best, water efficient
technology for our sprinkler systems, saving you time and money
throughout the year. We will calibrate the entire system upon
installation and will help you to receive a refund check that the state
offers for using the water saving technology.
- We use the most advanced water saving technology on our sprinkler installations. The system saves water by reducing pressure and providing the most optimal coverage of your lawn to get every square inch the water it needs, without waste. The average user saves approximately 50% on their water bill during the summer months. Plus you get a rebate from the State of Utah for installing this system and we’ll even file the forms for you!
- All of our sprinkler installations include a free professional irrigation design from our landscape designers.
- Includes a weather sensor timer to cut costs on rainy days.
- 100% coverage, guaranteed.
- Customized for your landscape.
- Always within city, state and community irrigation codes.
- Multiple options to choose from.
- We can help you take advantage of secondary water options to save you even more money.
- Free Calibration.
Millburn Lawn and Landscape offers a calibration service for your
current irrigation/ sprinkler system. All our installations come with a
free calibration as well. Calibrating your sprinkler system is important
to ensure that your lawn stays green and healthy throughout the season. Spring is the best time to calibrate your system as it sets up your lawn for success the rest of the year. Our calibration service technicians also check your system for any leaks, exposed wiring or any other issues that can cause problems down the road.
- Calibrate existing system for best coverage on each sprinkler head.
- Set each section timer to the specific needs of the corresponding area.
- We check all valves, solenoids and mainlines for leaks.
- We check backflow and stop and waste for any issues or leaks.
- We check all electrical wiring.
- We check the pressure of your system to eliminate unnecessary waste
Our sprinkler/ irrigation technicians work on sprinkler systems everyday. They are fast and efficient at their jobs, saving you money. They will repair any issue in your sprinkler system, as well as help you to understand what caused the issue, and how it can be avoided in the future. Each repair comes with a free system calibration for the affected areas.