Millburn Lawn and Landscape offers a full array of landscaping services. We can complete your project from A-Z including design, irrigation, fencing, pavers, rock walls and much more. See below for a complete list of services offered.
- Full Landscape Installation or Renovation
- Landscape Design
- Sprinkler Installation and Design
- Fence Installation
- Patios, Firepits, Decks, Pergolas, and Outdoor Kitchens
- Retaining Walls
- Water Features
- Excavating and Grading
- Tree Removal
- Landscape Material Delivery
- Sod Delivery and Installation
- Decorative Curbing
- Outdoor Lighting
Full Landscape Installation or Renovation
For a limited time receive a free professional landscape design when you partner with Millburn Lawn and Landscape for your next landscaping project. We work with you to make your vision and dreams a reality at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the business, so when we you work with us on your landscaping project, you are our landscaping teams’ #1 priority. We only take one project at a time to give you our undivided attention and we complete all projects in a timely manner. All our plants and shrubs are warrantied and we take extra care to ensure that you and your neighbors existing landscapes are left untouched during the project.
Free professional landscape design when you partner with us for your next landscaping project. Our landscape designers are the best in the business. They will work with you to create a landscape that is both functional and pleasing to the eye. When you work with us, one of our designers will come out to your home for an in house consultation. They take into account key focal points from your windows, the climate of the area that you live, shading, and seasons. When you work with a professional designer your yard will look beautiful all year long, from every angle, and the shrubs and tress are more likely to survive being placed in areas that are
- Free in home consultation with a professional designer
- Color Scheme Design – optimizing your yard so that there will be color in your yard throughout spring, summer and fall
- Professional Layering – layering your plants in a way that is pleasing to the eye
- Matching Existing Architecture – Our designers take into account the architecture and colors of your current home to make sure that the design flows from the inside to the out.
- Focal Point Optimization – We take into account the views from your windows and doors so that even when you are inside, you will feel the beauty of your new landscape.
- Deck and Patio Design – We help you to create the most optimal use of your outdoor living space.
- View a Landscape Design (PDF)
Sprinkler Installation and Design
Millburn Lawn and Landscape will design and install a custom sprinkler/irrigation system for your home or business. With over 20 years combined experience, our Sprinkler Professionals offer the best service in the industry. We use only the best, water efficient technology for our sprinkler systems, saving you time and money throughout the year. We will calibrate the entire system upon installation and will help you to receive a refund check that the state offers for using the water saving technology.
- We use the most advanced water saving technology on our sprinkler installations. The system saves water by reducing pressure and providing the most optimal coverage of your lawn to get every square inch the water it needs, without waste. The average user saves approximately 50% on their water bill during the summer months. Plus you get a rebate from the State of Utah for installing this system and we’ll even file the forms for you!
- All of our sprinkler installations include a free professional irrigation design from our landscape designers.
- Includes a weather sensor timer to cut costs on rainy days.
- 100% coverage, guaranteed.
- Customized for your landscape.
- Always within city, state and community irrigation codes.
- Multiple options to choose from.
- We can help you take advantage of secondary water options to save you even more money.
- Free Calibration.
- See a Sample of our Irrigation System Design that comes FREE with any installation (PDF).
Millburn Lawn and Landscape offers a calibration service for your current irrigation/ sprinkler system. All our installations come with a free calibration as well. Calibrating your sprinkler system is important to ensure that your lawn stays green and healthy throughout the season. Spring is the best time to calibrate your system as it sets up your lawn for success the rest of the year. Our calibration service technicians also check your system for any leaks, exposed wiring or any other issues that can cause problems down the road.
- Calibrate existing system for best coverage on each sprinkler head.
- Set each section timer to the specific needs of the corresponding area.
- We check all valves, solenoids and mainlines for leaks.
- We check backflow and stop and waste for any issues or leaks.
- We check all electrical wiring.
- We check the pressure of your system to eliminate unnecessary waste.
Our sprinkler/ irrigation technicians work on sprinkler systems everyday. They are fast and efficient at their jobs, saving you money. They will repair any issue in your sprinkler system, as well as help you to understand what caused the issue, and how it can be avoided in the future. Each repair comes with a free system calibration for the affected areas.
Free Landscape Design
Make your vision a reality with Landscape design by Millburn Lawn and Landscape. Receive a free professional landscape design from our landscape architects when you partner with us to renovate or install your new landscape.
Receive five (5) free fertilization treatments when you sign up for a year of weekly lawn maintenance. Includes 5 granular treatments and 3 chemical treatments.
Request a Free Quote
Click here to fill out our custom form to request a free quote for your next landscaping or maintenance needs. Or call at (801) 810-5452.
Let Millburn Lawn and Landscape work with you on your next fence installation. We use only the highest quality materials, with reinforced footings and heavy duty gates that are built to last a lifetime. We work to ensure that your new fence follows all HOA, city and community guidelines all at an affordable price.
- Complete A-Z installation including measurements, installation and paint/stain.
- Highest quality materials. We use only screws – no nails.
- Follow all guidelines for city and community – including HOA.
- Affordable prices.
- Customized to meet your specific needs.
- All our gates are triple reinforced to last a lifetime.
- Our post footings are reinforced with 50% more concrete than required.
Types of Fencing
- Our cedar fences are premium grade 7/8″ thick slats. They come in 2-6″ widths.
- 4×4″ or 6×6″ posts available.
Patios, Firepits, Decks, Pergolas, and Outdoor Kitchens
Millburn Lawn and Landscape is one of the few landscaping companies in Utah with ICPI certified technicians to install paver patios, firepits and outdoor kitchens. We offer only the best rock and wood products to complete any of your outdoor decorative needs. All our materials meet international concrete standards and comly
Our paths are built to last a lifetime. We use the most cutting edge technology and materials to ensure that your joints hold strong throughout the extreme Utah weather. Our base and prep work are extra reinforced to ensure ultimate protection against ground heaving, weather or movements. We offer a large variety of pavers, flagstone and other natural stones to create the custom look your searching for.
Our Retaining walls are always professionally designed and installed. We have access to the best engineers to ensure that your wall is built not only to code, but to last a lifetime. Our walls are sturdy, always backfilled, tightly placed and always drain correctly to ensure minimal movement and exceptional reliability throughout its lifetime. From sunset blonde to cherokee sandstone to surface granite we offer a huge array of different sizes, colors and styles of rocks.
Millburn Lawn and Landscape offers and installs a large variety of water features including:
- Freestanding Water features (Bassalt rocks, bubblers, etc)
- Pondless Waterfalls
Excavating and Grading
With the best equipment around, Millburn Lawn and Landscape can not only take care of your next grading or excavation project, but we will get it done quickly, efficiently and right. We believe in providing the best services available and we do not cut corners when it comes to our Excavating and Grading services. Our company specializes in creating usable space from unusual or difficult circumstances and landscapes. Our grades will always meet city and community codes, including drainage. We are extremely precise and always ensure that our grades are exact to the customers request.
We offer professional equipment and employees to take care of your next tree removal project. We remove everything including the roots and root system. Our company is licensed and insured so that you are always protected. We believe and maintain a work safe environment for our employees and customers and we leave your existing landscape and home untouched after removal.
Landscape Material Delivery
Millburn Lawn and Landscape is happy to deliver your materials for your next Landscaping project. We can deliver any amount of the following products to anywhere in Salt Lake or Utah County. For specific products and pricing please contact our Landscaping Team.
- Screened top soil
- Landscape Boulders
- Assortment of decorative landscape rocks and gravels
Sod Delivery and Installation
We use the #1 toughest sod in the state. It is engineered specifically for Utah’s dry climate. It is extremely drought tolerant and hardy for use by kids and large families. We can install sod for any size property and all our installations include root starter to help your lawn get off to the right start.
We offer a large selection of styles and colors for your next curbing project. Decorative curbing adds that little touch to straighten up the edges of your lawn and makes your entire landscape stand out. We use the best quality sand and seal to make sure that your curbing lasts. Select from 8 different stamps and 8 standard colors. Custom colors are also available upon request.
What better way is there to accent your existing or new landscape than with professionally designed exterior lighting. Our professionals will work with you to create the most dramatic impact to accentuate all the key features of your landscape. We offer a huge selection with hundreds of different light fixtures and finishes for you to choose from. Our products are of the highest quality and are built to last. On thing that makes Millburn Lawn and Landscape different is that we install our lighting fixtures at night to allow our technicians to work with the lights to create the exact effect that you are looking for. All our lighting designs are installed with a light timer that automatically turns your exterior lights on at specific times, and each station can be set individually to allow for the most customized outdoor ambiance effect available.
Xeriscapes (sometimes referred to as Zeroscapes) is quickly becoming a popular solution for Utah’s dry climate. When our designers create a custom xeriscape for your landscape, they create a design that is not only visually interesting and beautiful, they create one that is durable and drought resistant. The idea behind this type of landscape is low maintenance and low cost. Our designers will work with you to create a design that will save you hundreds on your water bill by using a mixture of low maintenance shrubs and bushes, high quality rocks, gravels and fabrics. Our designs are guaranteed to have no weeds within your main landscape area for up to 20 years. We can design xeriscapes for an entire landscape, or incorporate them into small areas of an existing landscape.